Free Feedback Form Wizard
Free customized form to mail PHP/Perl script / contact form
Free Customized Feedback Form Wizard
thesitewizard.com's Free Customized Feedback Form Wizard creates a
FREE feedback form for your website. This allows you to put a Feedback Form or Contact Form on your site so that visitors can
send you messages / email or make comments.
Features of the Feedback Form / Form to Mail Script
- Plug and Play: All the necessary code for the feedback form
is generated for you. Just plug and play.
- Customizable: You can customize your form to suit
your site decor if you like.
- Easy to Create: Easy two-step procedure to get your
- Complete Package: All the code (scripts and HTML code for
the form itself) necessary for the PHP and Perl versions to work are generated by this
- Convenient: The messages sent by your visitors are delivered
to an email address of your choice.
- Compatibility: The messages sent are decoded from the form
and sent as an ordinary email which you can read and reply to using your favourite
email software or web email.
- Spam Protection: Your email address is hidden from the
visitor's view. Hopefully this protects you from some spam.
- CAPTCHA Test for Even More Spam Protection: The script is
able to issue one of those "CAPTCHA" tests that tries to make sure that the sender is a real human being
and not a spam bot (an automated computer program that dumps spam into feedback forms). (PHP version only)
- Bandwidth Theft Protection: The PHP and Perl CGI script
versions have built-in protection against use by bandwidth thieves: they only send to your
email address, so other sites cannot use your script to operate their own feedback forms.
- PHP and Perl versions available: You can choose to
generate either the PHP version (recommended) or the Perl CGI script
version, depending on what your web host allows you to run.
- Form field validation: The script checks for
empty fields before sending the message. (This can be turned off in the PHP version if you want.)
- Free: What else can I say? It's free.
- No Advertisements: There are no advertisements in any version
of the feedback form script.
If you like, you can take a look at (and try out) a demo
of the feedback form. For a demo of a feedback form that includes the CAPTCHA test, where your visitor has to enter
some string of letters and or numbers to verify he/she is a human, see the
CAPTCHA Demo page instead. Note that both
versions are free.
- You may use the PHP or Perl script generated by this wizard on your website to collect comments or
feedback from your site's visitors, free of charge.
- You may NOT distribute or republish this script, even if you make modifications to it. The script can only be
distributed by the author, Christopher Heng.
- THIS SERVICE, THE INFORMATION SUPPLIED, THE SCRIPT(S) AND HTML CODE GENERATED ARE
PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, NOT EVEN THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU AGREE TO BEAR ALL RISKS AND
LIABILITIES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, THE INFORMATION SUPPLIED AND THE
SCRIPT(S) GENERATED BY IT.
- If you cannot agree to any of the above conditions, you may not use this service nor
any of the scripts, HTML code and documentation generated.
Step 1 of 2
Firstly, you need to choose the type of script you want the wizard to generate. Please
select one of the following:
thesitewizard™ News Feed (RSS Site Feed)
Do you find this article useful? You can learn of new articles and scripts that are published on
by subscribing to the RSS feed. Simply point your RSS feed reader or a browser that supports RSS feeds at
You can read more about how to subscribe to
RSS site feeds from my RSS FAQ.
How to Link to This Page
It will appear on your page as:
Free Customized Feedback Form (PHP / Perl Script) (Wizard)
Copyright © 2000-2014 by Christopher Heng. All rights reserved.
thesitewizard™, thefreecountry™ and HowToHaven™ are trademarks of Christopher Heng.
This page was last updated on 14 February 2014.